Our Traditional Doors combine the strength of modern materials and construction techniques with period designs, resulting in an elegant and enduring entryway.
Enjoying two factory-sprayed primer coats, two factory-sprayed topcoats, and one hand-painted topcoat of Teknos micro-porous paint, our Traditional Doors benefit from a bacterial, mould, and UV resistant finish which still retains the period character you’ve come to expect from our traditionally-inspired designs.
The security of your home is ensured by an ASSA multi-point locking system, which can be operated by your choice of either a modern handle, an internal thumb-turn, or an entirely traditional key-operated system.
We are capable of mimicking almost any existing period style, thereby allowing you to upgrade your front door to high-performance Engineered Timber, toughened double-glazing, and multi-point locking all whilst still retaining the beauty and glamour of your original front facade.
- Any RAL paint colour (Over 200 to choose from!)
- Two-tone paint – separately match both your internal and external colour schemes.
- A choice of hardware colours – polished chrome, satin chrome and polished brass.
- Banham Security Locks (Available upon request)
- Double Glazed Fanlights / Sidelights
- Your House Number / House Name etched into a fanlight.