Full Door Replacement
We can supply French doors, traditional front doors / patio doors and single back doors. These products are perfect companions to some new sash windows. Our fitters have years of experience with door replacement in London, and since our comprehensive door replacement service takes care of the whole process from start to finish you won’t need to contract any other trades to support this process.
Full Rundown of the Door Replacement Service:
- Remove & dispose of existing door frames & sashes.
- Supply & fit new frames with door sashes – New frames & sashes will be manufactured from engineered, finger jointed laminated timber and be preservative & fungicide treated.
- New doors will be supplied with polished chrome handles & multipoint locking systems. Additional hardware finishes available on request.
- Door frames & ashes will be spray primed with 2 coats of Teknos micro-porous base primer and spray finished with 2 coats of Teknos micro-porous aqua top coat – Standard RAL colour 9016 ‘Traffic White’. Wide range of alternative colours are available on request.
- Standard double glazed units will comprise of 4mm float glass, a 16mm cavity filled with 90% Argon gas/10% air, white warm edged thermal super spacers and 4mm Guardian ClimaGuard low emissivity glass. Other glazing options are available on request.
- Aquatex A10 weatherseal (white) will be fitted to all opening sections.
- New architrave will be supplied & fitted (where applicable)
- New bull-nose sills or window boards will be supplied & fitted (where applicable).
- All surrounding interior plasterwork will be made good where necessary. Paintwork on surrounding interior walls will be touched up where plasterwork has been made good. *Wall paint must be supplied by client.
- Doors will be pointed on the exterior using the traditional sand & cement method. *Silicone sealant will only be used if requested by client.
- New door frames and sashes will be decorated with 1 extra coat of Teknos micro-porous top coat in-situ.
- All work areas will be fully protected and vacuumed each evening.
- All glass and work areas will be cleaned on completion.
- All rubbish will be removed from site on completion.
If you like the sound of our Casement & Door Replacement service, why not get a price with our Online Estimating Tool?